My name’s Cat (or Cade.) I’m 19, I am a writer, I wish I could eat cake 24/7 and never get fat, because that would be seriously nice.
I write (and read !!) fantasy and contemporaries. At this current moment in time, I’m embarking on a quest to write a middle grade / young adult fantasy series featuring around faeries and Celtic mythology. Welp, that’s the plan, at least… sometimes plans do not always go as, well, planned.
So, below, are the Unimportant Facts about me that you did not ask for.
- I play Bioware games wayyy too much. Send help.
- I have an odd habit of abandoning a novel after 20 or 30 pages.
- My book reviews honestly kinda suck but I like writing them.
- I volunteer at my local library!
- I am secretly a time traveler. Don’t tell anyone.