My name’s Cat. I’m 18, I am a writer, I wish I could eat cake 24/7 and never get fat, because that would be seriously nice.
I write ( and read !! ) fantasy and contemporaries. At this current moment in time, I’m embarking on a quest to write a middle grade / young adult fantasy series featuring around faeries and Celtic mythology. Welp, that’s the plan, at least… sometimes plans do not always go as, well, planned.
So, below, are the Unimportant Facts about me that you did not ask for.
- I play Bioware games wayyy too much. Send help.
- I have an odd habit of abandoning a novel after 20 or 30 pages.
- My book reviews honestly kinda suck but I like writing them.
- I have a younger sister and she basically just exists for me to bounce plot ideas off… not that she can’t do other things. Like cook. She is very good at cooking.
- I volunteer at my local library!
- I’m autistic and asexual and I hope to include loads of diverse characters in my novels. Yay for diversity!!
- I am very much a fangirl and I wish I owned a shirt that said ‘Please Fangirl Responsibly’ but alas, I do not.